Forward Motion Festival
Time & Location
About the Event
The Forward Motion Festival will combine a livestream style show(April 24th) with a week(April 17-24) of conversations and content from race directors, athletes, filmmakers and more running professionals. The livestream will begin Saturday, April 24th at 5:30pm with a ~15 minute musical performance from the four piece stringband, Chumlilies. If you can't make the live show, you can watch anytime that following week until Sunday, May 2nd at 11:59pm.
The Trail Running Film Festival is committed to being active collaborators working towards an equitable future where everyone-—all ethnicities and races, all genders, all sexual orientations, all religions, all countries of origin, all languages, all abilities, and all ages--is celebrated on trails and within our broader culture. When you purchase your ticket to the Forward Motion Festival, you'll have an opportunity to donate to our DEI Film Grant Fund. The money raised this Spring will be earmarked for our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion program and dedicated towards our goals of increasing representation and funding for stories that celebrate a diverse spectrum of cultural experiences within our sport.
- Ticket with No Donation$10+$0.25 Service fee$10+$0.25 Service fee0$0
- Ticket + $5 DEI Fund Donation$15+$0.38 Service fee$15+$0.38 Service fee0$0
- Ticket + $10 DEI Fund Donation$20+$0.50 Service fee$20+$0.50 Service fee0$0
- Ticket + $20 DEI Fund Donation$30+$0.75 Service fee$30+$0.75 Service fee0$0
- Ticket + $50 DEI Fund Donation$60+$1.50 Service fee$60+$1.50 Service fee0$0
- Ticket+ $100 DEI Fund Donation$110+$2.75 Service fee$110+$2.75 Service fee0$0