How To Create and Submit Your Video
1. Any camera will work. your phone, your laptop camera, a GoPro, a drone, DSLR, etc.
2. If you are taking the video with your phone, please shoot the video horizontally, not the normal vertical selfie-style(this will make editing way easier)!
3. In the video: Tell us your name, where you live and if you want, throw in a random fact like your favorite race or place to run or something you’re looking forward to when life gets back to “normal”.
4. In the video: you could be running on a trail or running in your yard or running in your living room. Or you could be doing something else, playing with your kids, working an essential job, taking care of loved ones or neighbors, ridiculous workouts or whatever it is you’re doing these days. This is where you can be as creative as you want.
5. Keep the video short, one minute or less please. :)
6. Submit by the end of the day on April 19th by emailing your video to firstname.lastname@example.org
*If you have any questions please email email@example.com